Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Doll Look-A-Likes by Silence{and a bit of Willow}

Hello, there! Silence here. Just felt like writing a little bit today..

I went to an American Girl Store today, because I have been thinking about getting Cécile lately. So I wanted to go see her in person. I've seen her in person once before but didn't pay that much attention to her, no-make that 2 times before.. Anyways.. She is just gorgeous! Marie-Grace is OK, (no offense to anyone)she looks similar to Elizabeth, I mean, let's think about it: (Not trying to be whiny just saying!)

  • Meet dress = pink for both
  • Both have pin curls
  • Both historicals.. (OK, so doesn't count! Oh well!)
  • Similar hair (different color, otherwise similar!)
       {Willow here: Here are pics of Liz and MG}


                          {Marie-Grace}
   
                         {Elizabeth}



                       

Anyone else? 
 
 And don't these dolls look like twins to Cécile? It's so cool!

Doesn't it look like they even have the same face mold? Here's a pic of Cécile..

 Very interesting.. Here's another twin..

 SEE? I like these dolls- A LOT! I think it's fun/funny they have similar looking dolls. Only these JLY's/MAG's came out before Cécile..  This one's face mold is different! It's cool, though. :)I think she is the only one with that face mold, right?{actually, I think this may be the Addy mold, my friend has her}
Oh, hey, here is another look alike, only to Gwen!


 She's cute! Saw her in person, today! I do like the name Gwen for her..

Well, that's all for today, folks! Hope you enjoyed!

~Silence. 

{And a little bit of Willow, don't mind me}

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! Cute blog. :) The first look-alike for Cecile has the same face mold, and the second one does have the Addy mold. Both are such cuties, aren't they? Here's a website that has info about molds and stuff like that: americangirl.wikia.com. Very helpful to me when I'm looking up doll model #s! Another Gwen look-alike is #12.
    ~Jessie
    P.S. to Willow: Good luck in the final round of AGC! I'm looking forward to seeing your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessie:) They are all so cute:) It's always so hard for me to choose which doll I want:) Good luck to you too! I can't wait to see your photo either!
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! We hope you like our blog! We love comments, so please feel free to drop us a line.
~Silence and Willow