Monday, July 2, 2012

New Stuff On AG!

Willow here.
Yes, AG has officially released new AG stuff! I've been waiting since, well, Monday, give or take. Here are some photos



 Allergy Free Lunch{$28}[[It's got an epi-pen!]


 Butterfly Garden Pjs{$24}


 Garden Robe & Pillow{$24}


Butterfly twist Dress{$30}



 McKenna's Movie{free shipping $14.95 DVD $21.95 Blu-ray}



 McKenna's Performance Set{$28}



Meatloaf Dog{$22}
 McKenna's Team Gear{$24}
 
 New Doll, Dark skin, Curly dark brown hair, brown eyes

 Rollerskating Set{$38}[Hey, it comes with the skates!]


Spooky Fun Outfit{$30}


 Sweet Savannah Dress{$28}


Volleyball Set{$34}


Licorice{$22}[this is not Licorice. Period. The poor cat needs a groom, like, right now.]

Felling Great Outfit{$28}

Fashion Boots{$14}


Starry Styling Kit{$20}

Service Dog Set{$34}[a bit much, but it's cute]
Striped Sneakers{$12}
 
Julie's Charity Car Wash set{$410}[the car, and two outfits included]


Julie's Car Wash Set{$350}
[come on AG! We can get a Journey Girls jeep for 50 bucks, and you have to charge us 350 bucks for your puny car? Give me a break. Btw if you haven't picked up on it already, I'm not buying this]


Julie's Patchwork Outfit{$28}


Ivy's Terrycloth Romper Set{$28}

~Willow~

Hi there! It's Silence. I wanted to add my 2 cents real fast! This 


Outfit is sooo cute! I would wear it (for me!) So I'm going to buy this outfit for the dolls, then we are going to re-create it for me! I have very similar jeans, then we just need a shirt, vest, and shoes!I also have the headband. Lol. 
Liz on Americangirlfan.com said she would wear it, and people on AGFMB*!


Also, I agree with Willow on Licorice. It 's not Licorice, I wouldn't have minded if they brought her back if she looked like her old self!


And I agree with Willow on everything else.
Thanks!
Silence


*AGFMB is American Girl Fan Message Board. :)






 

10 comments:

  1. Cool stuff!! Where do you get your information and all that good stuff from?? Just wondering!! =D

    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storyteller: I{Willow}get my info a lot from either dolldiaries or the AG website. Silence gets her's either from the AG site or the AG fan message board.

    By the way, we{you & I}like a lot of the same things. Think Codebearers:) I have a vVv necklace!

    Don't hesitate to ask more questions!

    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!!

      Yeah, I know. I saw you off of Madeline's things, and I saw your profile, and I'd forgotten to put that I love the Codebearers series, and I was like, "oh yeah!". That's so sweet that you have vVv necklace!!!!

      So, you guys have this blog, then you have In The Words of Willow, and then that other AG site, right??

      I have three blogs (please go to my blogger profile). I'd love it if you'd go to all of them!!

      Bye!

      ~Storyteller

      Delete
    2. Cool! Thank you! Yes, I actually have 2 AG blogs, one story one{In the Eyes of American Girlz} and my normal doll blog The Force Sensitive Dolls.
      I will!
      ~Willow

      Delete
    3. Yeah, no prob!! I love that series. :) I wish they'd make more. Who do you like better, Hope or Trista? haha, I hope you don't like Desi!!

      Cool!! I'll see about checking those out!!

      Thanks for visiting and following my blogs. It's really fun to meet new people on here! Bye!

      ~Storyteller

      Delete
    4. They're actually in the process of making on 'The Codebearers Continuum, Silence Must Break' and they're making a computer game to go with it. I love Trista, but Hope is a close second. I like Desi too, as a bad guy. She was creepy when she was a 'good guy'. Who's your favorite character?
      ~Willow

      Delete
    5. Really? That's so cool!! I hope our library gets that book. :) Haha, I'd probably have to say Hunter for my favorite character. Yeah, I think I like Trista better, too. I'm still not exactly sure what happened to Hope... (?)(?) That was so confusing. Desi was so creepy!!!!!! Oh my word, she totally freaked me out!! My sibling read it before me and accidently spilled the beans about Desi, though. Actually, maybe I asked my sibling. I don't remember. Either way, I knew that Desi was the bad guy!! She was "bad" anyway.

      Bye!

      ~Storyteller

      Delete
    6. I know, Desi is really creepy. *Shudder*.
      ~Willow

      Delete
    7. *shudder in agreement* Yeah, she's just... creepy... yeah...

      Hey, I was on your A Spy's Life and I saw your doll adventures. SO ARE SO FUNNY!!!! I love them!! Are you going to post more?? Haha, love Sam. ;)

      ~Storyteller

      Delete
  3. Just to say, I have a new story blog. I know that you've done like AG stories before, and I wasn't sure if you'd like to join or anything. You can visit it at http://theonlinestoryclub.blogspot.com/. It's just called The Story Club. I'd love it if you visited it, and maybe even followed it!!
    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! We hope you like our blog! We love comments, so please feel free to drop us a line.
~Silence and Willow