Monday, August 6, 2012

Caroline, Caroline.... Wait, Caroline?!

Aloha! It's Willow!
 Here are the photos of the new Historical Character Caroline Abbott! She is from 1812, and is a shipbuilders daughter. Gah, so much love!


Now, I know some of you wanted a non-blondie, and I know how you feel. But you gotta admit, the hair is selling her. She looks almost angelic. Dot-dot-dot-dash.

Now, here's some stuff I found on dolldiaries.com.


It is said that this is a 'Skiff', a small boat.{IMHO, 'Skiff', sounds like a Star Wars thing}
 I KNEW she was going to have a boat! Plus, her outfit is cute too :)


GAH! It look very close to the now retired Scenes & Settings! But I bet that it will cost waaaaaaaayyyy more. A small fortune, in the words of D{my 'lil sis}. But isn't get gown beautiful! It reminds me of a Barbie dress that I played with when I was little. The front looks kind of maid-ish, which gives it a cool history.
Anyway, there's Caroline!


2 comments:

  1. Cool! Love your signature, too!! Really sweet!! How did you make it??
    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence, It's Sammy from I Come with Joy. I just wanted to let you know that YOU WON THE MCKENNA GIVEAWAY!!!! Since you didn't give me your email, this is the only way I have to contact you. Please send me an email with your contact info so I can have the movie shipped out to you ASAP. Thanks again for entering, and congratulations. (Also, if you don't contact me within a week, I am going to have to give the movie to someone else. :p) Anyway, here is my email, SammySleuth@gmail.com Hope to here from you soon! ~Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! We hope you like our blog! We love comments, so please feel free to drop us a line.
~Silence and Willow