Sunday, March 25, 2012

Which Dolls do You have?

Hello! Silence here, I just wanted to drop in and say a few things. 


First of all, I wanted to say thanks to all of our wonderful followers that we have already, not even a week after putting it up. I'm guessing some of you guys found it on AmericanGirlFan.com, on her Mr. Linky!


Second of all, I wanted to ask all you followers a couple questions!


How many dolls do you guys have? Which ones are they? What are their personality's? Come on, tell us about yourselves! Just comment and say!
Thanks you guys, I'll drop in again soon,
Silence.

1 comment:

  1. I have 2 Maplelea Girls, Taryn and Jenna, and soon an AG McKenna. Taryn is outgoing and has great people skills, while Jenna is sporty and is her best while at school. I can't wait for more posts!
    Amber/18inchesoflove

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! We hope you like our blog! We love comments, so please feel free to drop us a line.
~Silence and Willow