Wednesday, November 6, 2013

-Spoiler- Girl of the Year 2014 - Photos from eBay-

   Hey again!
  
   Today we have some fun stuff for ya.
  
   And for the record, there are spoilers for GOTY '14.


-----------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
----------------------------------
------------------------------

    Her name is Isabelle. Not Blanche Palmer like AG codenamed her.

   Her eyes are hazel, as quoted from Doll Diaries.

   Her hair is golden-blonde.

   With some kinda pink ends {perhaps} and maybe purple as well. Which is a bit weird.

   So, low and behold..... here are her pictures.



As you can obs see, whoever took these pictures either used a cell camera {arg!} or this just isn't a good shot.


[Note: I {Willow} got these photos off of Doll Diaries]


Silence's Opinion:
I really like Isabelle, and I think I actually might get her! I was in ballet for about a year when I was five, but I highly respect dancers, as one of my great friends is a ballerina en pointe. She is kind of similar to Lanie, but their stories are complete opposites. Her shirt reminds me of Saige's Sparkle Dress, but I still love it! I love her dip-dyed hair extension! I love that they add fun things like that to the GOTY line now. Kanani had a hair clip/necklace, McKenna had... A hair tie? Saige had her ring and Isabelle has her hair extension!! Isabelle is a gorgeous name, but it doesn't feel like American Girl to me, per say. I don't know why so please don't ask. I might rename her if/when I get her. ( I was also going to rename Saige.. that didn't happen. XD )I'm very excited to see her collection. A lot of people weren't happy, saying she is a stereo-typical blond-Barbie ballerina. I don't agree!  I think Isabelle is gorgeous! So pretty. I'm very excited for her, even though AG has made a lot of ballet outfits.
Overall I'm happy with GOTY 2014, although I would love something new. They've done a dancer before, why not soccer? Tennis? I was really hoping for an African American GOTY, they have never done one, sadly. I don't feel that is fair! I'm hoping for next year, though. 
So be on the watch for Isabelle to join my doll family!
 
Willow's Opinion: She's very cute. Her hair is lovely-looking, and her story idea seems quite creative. Her meet seems cute. I'm not a dancer, so I'm not sure what her shoes are supposed to be. Her top is adorbs, the color is so cute, but the asymmetrical might not work quite right. The pants look a teensy bit like exercise pants, but she is exercising in dancing, so it makes sense. I was kind of hoping for her to have light brown hair, but I am glad that she doesn't have a Marie-Grace facemold as some people hoped. D {my little sister} has MG and her face is super unique, and I'm sure that is 'Belle had MG's mold, she'd look like her twin. Nuff said.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree! i am really into hair stuff, so I am SO happy with the ombre hairpiece. It was very creative for AG to make that. But it might not be the real doll... it could be a test manufacture that somebody got. Dunno, but I can't wait for her to officially come out!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! We hope you like our blog! We love comments, so please feel free to drop us a line.
~Silence and Willow